|If you're not already a member of the Bowen|
Island Arts Council, please join us!
The benefits of membership include:
- the opportunity to gain a voice in one of the most community-minded organizations on Bowen
- receipt of our weekly Arts and Cultural electronic newsletter
- a listing on our online artist's directory
- insurance coverage and enhanced publicity for member's events
- personal invitations to special events, openings and other local "happenings" that you don't want to miss
- special discounts at designated arts and cultural events on the island
|An annual membership is $25 for an individual, $35 for a family and $45 for an organization. The more revenue that is generated through memberships, the more funds there are to invest in promotional tools for our artists and our arts community and the stronger we build Bowen's cultural fabric.
Click here to download our Membership Application Form.
Mail this form and your cheque payable to "Bowen Island Arts Council" or leave it at The Gallery at Artisan Square, Friday to Sunday noon to 4pm.
BIAC welcomes volunteers. Whether you are available a few hours a week, month or year, we have a variety of jobs that need filling, depending upon your interests and availability. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have some time to devote to arts and culture.
BUY MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
|BOWEN ISLAND ARTS COUNCIL
Box 211, Bowen Island, BC V0N 1G0
Phone: 604-947-2454 Fax: 604-947-2460
July 19 - Aug 13, 2017
Opening Reception: Sat, July 22, 2017, 5-7pm
Click here for more info.
Check out the 2015 Annual Report of the BIAC. Download a copy here.
or Renew Your Membership