How to Carry Your Vape Mod on a Hiking Trip
No matter which type of vaping you prefer, it’s important to know how to carry your vape mod safely and securely while on a hiking trip.
In this article, we will discuss the best ways to carry your vape mod on a hiking trip. We will also provide some tips on how to keep your vape mod safe while hiking.
How to Carry a Vape Mod
In Back Pocket
When you’re out and about and need to take your vape mod with you, the easiest way to do it is to put it in your back pocket. This way, it’s easily accessible and you don’t have to worry about forgetting it or leaving it behind.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind when carrying your vape mod in your back pocket. First, make sure the vape mod is turned off so that it doesn’t accidentally turn on and start firing while it’s in your pocket. Second, if you have a tank attached to your vape mod, make sure the tank is empty or nearly empty so that you don’t risk leaking e-liquid into your pocket.
In a Bag
Another option for carrying your vape mod is to put it in a bag. This could be a purse, a backpack, or even a pocket on your pants. If you choose to carry your vape mod in a bag, make sure the bag is big enough so that the vape mod doesn’t get lost in it. You also want to make sure the bag is airtight so that your vape mod doesn’t get damaged by moisture.
On Your Person
If you don’t want to carry your vape mod in a bag or your pocket, another option is to carry it on your person. This could mean attaching it to a belt loop or putting it in a holster. There are also vape mod carrying cases that you can wear around your neck or over your shoulder. Whichever way you choose to carry your vape mod, make sure it’s secure so that it doesn’t fall off or get lost.
Here are some more tips on how to carry your vape mod while hiking:
- If you are using a vape mod with a built-in battery, make sure to carry it in a vape mod carrying case. This will protect the battery from being damaged by debris or other elements while hiking.
- If your vape mod has a removable battery, it is best to carry the batteries in a separate case. This way, if one battery dies, you can easily replace it with a fresh one.
- Make sure to keep your vape mod and batteries away from extreme heat or cold. This can damage the components of your vape mod and shorten its lifespan.
- Be careful not to drop your vape mod while hiking. This can damage the internals and potentially cause a fire if the battery is damaged.
- Keep your vape mod clean by wiping it down with a clean cloth after each use. This will prevent dirt and debris from building up and make your vape mod difficult to use.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your vape mod will last for many hikes to come!